Do-nothing Saturday log...or at least only stuff that counts as good nothing
- I made some vegetable stew, like what I made last weekend to bring to Liz's for Mother's Day (one key is to sautee the fennel in a separate pan, and get it real soft and caramelized, then deglaze with the stew and toss back into the stew pot...the other key-from my Dad-is to let the tomato paste almost burn to the bottom of the pot before putting in any broth.)
- Fixed my site so it works on IE, which it hadn't been, unbeknownst to me, because I'm so fucking cool I don't use IE.
- Andrea fed the cats and tasted the cat food...ewwwwwww.
- I will post pictures if she grows cat whiskers (dig the rhyme)
- Also, I bitched at Andrea because she ate all the crust (as in surgically removed it all with a knife) off a loaf of bread (big gourmet boule kind of bread), leaving just a big white doughy ball. She felt guilty and went out and bought like 10 kinds of bread. I had gone out and bought some hummus (the yummy Sabra spicy kind) and was totally fantasizing about dipping a piece of crusty bread into it, so when I came back and discovered the doughy crumb, I was all like WTF. I've totes been reading too many blogs.
- Funny blogs that you should read: Dooce and Youcantmakeitup.
In this entry you sound like a member of the culturally elite with no significant problems or worries.
not a stretch in the grand scheme of things i suppose...
Post a Comment